Join Pak Army – Pak Army Jobs 2020 – Joining Pakistan Army in 2020 – Join Pak army 146 PMA Long Course – Join Pak Army Online Registration 2020 – Pak Army Jobs 2020 Online Registration Joinpakarmy.Gov.Pk – join pak army gov pk PMA Long Course – Join Pak Army New Jobs 2020 Advertisement
Join Pak Army Online Registration 2020 PMA Long Course 146 – Pak Army Jobs 2020
ADVERTISEMENT FOR REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH 146 PMA LONG COURSE – APRIL / MAY 2020
Pakistan Army Jobs Through 146 PMA Long Course – joinpakarmy.gov.pk Apply Online
Commissioned Officer Jobs
Intermediate or Equivalent
Years months both in upper Graduates (2 years graduation) Serving PN 1 PAF Years Personnel
Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA Years (Hon) / BBA /BPA)
Serving Army Soldiers
17 – 27
Eligibility Conditions To Join Pak Army As Commissioned Officer in 2020 (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk)
Marital Status Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir 1 Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
(1) Minimum Height – 5′- 4″ (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight As per the Body Mass Index Education
(1) Marks – FA / FSc / Equivalent
(a) Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent (b) Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA/BSc, BA/ BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
Relaxation of Marks – FA/FSC. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer kot in Sind, District, Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
Serving Army Soldiers 50% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Hope Certificate. Candidates who have passed Part-1 of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and appeared / are appearing in Part II / Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by Head of the institutions
Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
(6) ‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks
are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
Ineligibility Conditions For Joining The Pak Army:
Following are ineligible:
a. Twice rejected by ISSB.
Twice screened out by ISSB.
Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/ NHQI AHQ selection board.
Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces
Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB). Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, PAF candidates who become med unfit
desirous to join other arms. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested) Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds. Withdrawn/ discharged/ resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy/ Training Institution on any ground. Tempering of academic certificates/ forgery/ concealment to get undue advantage will render to applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces.
Standard Procedure To Join Pak Army In 2020
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCS). Following procedure will be adopted:
Joinpakarmy.gov.pk Online Registration 2020.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which an individual should have e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCS).
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests.
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:Registration 6 Apr 2020 – 8 May 2020 (Incl Sat and Sun) Preliminary Tests Due to prevailing health situation in country, exam
dates will be issued later on website. Keep visiting website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for latest information.
Note a. The TCC candidates who apply for PMA LIC will also be considered as Repeater Candidates. Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs from 10
13 May 2020 for preliminary tests.
(1) Written/ Intelligence Tests. Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo
physical / medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
(2) Physical Tests.
The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:
(a) 1.6 km Run (b) Push Ups (c) Sit Ups (d) Chin Ups (e) Ditch Crossing Interview.
Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test. (4) Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.4. Further Selection.
Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB Test. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s performance 5. Training Period at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) 2 Years. Documents Required at AS&RCS a. Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc/ Equivalent b. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form”B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years of age. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents. 3 x Passport size coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer. Original as well as one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
Note: Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
7. PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD. Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 16 Jul 2020. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director General Personnel Administration, Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for travelling to and from Pakistan Note: If selected candidates for current entry are more than the required induction, the left over candidates would be considered for next PMA Long Course entry subject to fulfillment of
eligibility conditions / merit.
For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil and DI Khan.
Email your queries on email@example.com
For ISSB call up notices visit www.issb.com.pk